Tuesday 10 May 2011

penne with wilted rocket and salami

Page 27 of Off the Shelf


This is one of my staple dinners, it is so easy to make and I always seem to have the ingredients.
Last night I made it with spaghetti, becuse the kids love it more! Also I added a punnet of cherry tomotoes.
On other occassions I substiute the rocket for baby spinach.

In the recipe it says only to cook for about 5 mins, I hae found if you cook it for a little longer on a low heat the oil starts to caramlise a little more in the bottom and makes the sauce a little bit yummier.

So as it turns out I haven't really stuckto the recipie much at all, but that is what I about this one the most you can use it as a base and add lots of different stuff and it still tastes great!

(Photo to come, I can't find the cord for the camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment